Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,496   Posts: 1,543,051   Online: 1017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12x16

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Check the thread on 4 bladed easels. Sounds like the LPL 14x17 easel will handle 12x16. The price from Freestyle isn't too bad either.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Better late than never. I used up 10 or so sheets of my J&C Classic Museum paper this weekend and simply slid it into a 16X20 "Speed-Ez-EL". Worked great.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For many sizes I cut out an overmat, just like I use on exhibiting photos. I cut them to size & then overlay the paper I am printing on, marking the baseboard so I get the paper positioned properly.

This works well & is a lot easier for me than playing around with the cropping guides on print easels. It assures each photo is the same size & can be raised from the baseboard a bit to get soft edges if I want.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Aggie, I have a LPL four bladed easel that I bought in Greece which goes up to 30x40m(12x16") with blades and one size larger (35x45cm) with the frame lifted.
    The difference of standard sizes between Europe and US was the reason I didn't buy a Saunders easel.
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin