Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,013   Online: 869

Shooter
    35mm

Jobo processor bakers

Need four jobo beakers, the ones that come with the CE and CP processors, of 260ml. Anyone knows were i can find?
    On the ebays I only find them together with the processors.
    Last edited by Rhodes; 08-08-2012 at 06:24 PM. Click to view previous post history.

LJH

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Do you mean BEAKERS?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by LJH View Post
    Do you mean BEAKERS?
    Yes, I do! I apologise for the mistake!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Couldn't you use Nalgene widemouth bottles of the correct size?
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Shooter
    35mm
    Possibly, I never heard about that bottles before. If one can use any kind of mesure cups that fit in the jobo, I will try.

Shooter
    35mm
    The problem with the likes of Paterson beakers is that they have bigger bottoms than the Jobo for stability but this means they don't fit the CPE holes. If however the Paterson beakers were only for the CPE then the bottoms might be cut down or ground down to fit. They might still be OK for standing on a bench as well but wouldn't be as stable. Within the holes however this wouldn't matter and if you can't find the correct beakers this might be a cheaper way of adapting Paterson beakers which otherwise are just as good and have the full range of measurements on their sides.

There are other makes of beakers such as AP. Do they fit, I wonder? A pity that the Jobo beakers are only usually for sale as part of buying a processor

Best of luck

pentaxuser

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks, I could try to adapt some other brand beakers, but it may be expensive, etc. I could wait and see if with the advent of the CPP-3, jobo would sell beakers, since (I think) ag-photography still sells the 600ml bottles, so It could sell the beakers in a near future.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The beakers are available new from Jobo right now, but are VERY expensive...

Shooter
    35mm
    If you have a bit of a 'Google' and look at www.secondhanddarkroom.co.uk or www.mrcad.co.uk they have some the last time I looked. They are not cheap but they at least have some.

Shooter
    Medium Format

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin