Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,331   Online: 714

Page 102 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2529296979899100101102103104105106107108112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1291
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
    David, that is God's darkroom. Massive.

Well, the swing-lens makes it look even bigger! The actual floor dimensions are 12x18 feet.
    David
    Taking pictures is easy. Making photographs is hard.

http://www.behance.net/silverdarkroom
    http://silverdarkroom.wordpress.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    David,

Do you have a floor plan design yet? I'd be interested to know how you intend to use the space.

Tom

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    Do you have a floor plan design yet? I'd be interested to know how you intend to use the space.
    http://newdr.blogspot.com/2010_02_01_archive.html
    David
    Taking pictures is easy. Making photographs is hard.

http://www.behance.net/silverdarkroom
    http://silverdarkroom.wordpress.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If I posted pics of my dark room, you would all have nightmares for a week. It's been around for as long as I've been alive, and I'm still using the same trays, tongs, and table that I learned on. My wet, and dry are on the same table, so I need to be more careful. Yeah it's ugly, but It's mine, and I do get some pretty good, and saleable work. My only dream is to have a Dark room that is on the gound floor, and not the basement.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by photoncatcher View Post
    My only dream is to have a Dark room that is on the gound floor, and not the basement.
    Why?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photoncatcher View Post
    If I posted pics of my dark room, you would all have nightmares for a week. It's been around for as long as I've been alive, and I'm still using the same trays, tongs, and table that I learned on. My wet, and dry are on the same table, so I need to be more careful. Yeah it's ugly, but It's mine, and I do get some pretty good, and saleable work. My only dream is to have a Dark room that is on the gound floor, and not the basement.
    OK so now we really want to see your darkroom. And what's wrong with the basement seems much better for nightmares.

Roger

Shooter
    4x5 Format

This is my 'darkroom's film/plate developing area. Just out of sight is the emulsion making area, which sometimes is used for doing laundry. Also out of sight is the double trashbag tucked into the window light proofing.

Do I get bonus points for running water AND built in toilet?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dear alexhill,

Awesome. I can stop whining to myself about my own setup now. ;>)

Neal Wydra

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by alexhill View Post
    This is my 'darkroom's film/plate developing area. Just out of sight is the emulsion making area, which sometimes is used for doing laundry. Also out of sight is the double trashbag tucked into the window light proofing.

Do I get bonus points for running water AND built in toilet?
    Brilliant! This is how I started too. In the family bathroom, many's the time when an irate sibling would pound on the door pleading to use the loo just as print entered the developer.
    Regards
    Charles

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bateleur View Post
    Brilliant! This is how I started too. In the family bathroom, many's the time when an irate sibling would pound on the door pleading to use the loo just as print entered the developer.
    Haha just the cats in my case. We have another bathroom that my parents use when i've holed up

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin