Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,084   Online: 798

Page 103 of 130 FirstFirst ... 35393979899100101102103104105106107108109113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1291
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    After six-seven months I finished update of my darkroom, in the first photos the darkroom yesterday other photos are the new set up.

The third photos is my contact print exposing with my new Inglis 8x20" contact printer, very useful and well made.

The fifth photos is the wet place, and the sixth photos is my press mounting on the wall to save space, now a my friend has almost finished the mechanism to up the press only by a finger.

I have also an enlarger, a durst m605 colour, sometimes I have to print old negatives, even if now all my work is done by 8x10 and 8x20 and contact prints.

Stefano
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails camera1.jpg   1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   5.jpg  

6.jpg  
    Last edited by photo8x10; 06-13-2010 at 07:45 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Digital is Slow..........Analog is ROCK!!!!

Visit me at http://www.stefanogermi.com
    Visit My Portfolio in Apug

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    photo8x10 that is beautiful. So clean and tidy I bet its a joy to play in

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Yes Alex, I love playing in it... before was a messy now planning well everythings is become clean and tidy.. and works perfectely!!!! I'm so happy!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    photo8x10,

What contact process are you using?

Tom

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hi Tom,

I print all my work on silver-chloride paper like Azo and Lodima.
    Sometimes but not often(particolar project), I print some 5x7" in platinum/Palladium, and I cand do easily, putting my light at the minor distance from the contact printer and changing the bulb with a black lamp(power enough), and work properly.

Stefano

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photo8x10 View Post
    Yes Alex, I love playing in it... before was a messy now planning well everythings is become clean and tidy.. and works perfectely!!!! I'm so happy!
    p8x10, looks like it turned out great! Much nicer to work in an organized workplace don't you think? The only thing I'd recommend is not storing the press like that. While it may not result in anything, I don't think the side bolt connection will wear well if used and restored frequently. Presses are always difficult to store somewhere without taking up a lot of space unfortunately.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Yes Clayne, a well organized workplace is important all works are done in better way and also losing less time. About the press at the beginning I had lots of doubt, I don't use it lots or better I use to mount a huge amount of prints all together, so only in determinate case I use it. I waiting for my friend lift press mechanism to see how will work....
    I missed a good occasion, but I knew about it when I just finished my update, that a photographer sold all your darkroom, all the materials inside and also the room.... :-(
    A very good price... not expensive!!!!!

Stefano

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Stefano,

that place looks great, and i hope you enjoy this new Darkroom and show us some of your next work/prints in the Gallery. Your Graffity Photographs are very good and i hope to see some new work on your Website in the next future.

Have a good time and lots of fun photographing and done your work in the Darkroom.

Heiko Stock

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hi Heiko,
    I've just started to print the new 8x20" graffiti prints for my project, I hope to have new work early on my website.

Stefano

Shooter
    Medium Format
    After a few days working nine to five on this, I guess you can call it a working darkroom. Mostly, I painted one of the three rooms and its door and cleaned up the entire mess.
    This is the darkroom of the school I graduated from and which I will return to to give lessons on enlarging/developping and points of interest starting september.
    I didn't think it was in this bad a shape though. I don't have a picture prior to the refurbishing, but it was coated with loads of dead insects, spider webs, rust and soot.
    I'm still not done, I want to paint the entire darkroom, build a chair and table for the orange-colored room as well as a bench for the garden right out the window... the images link to bigger images by the way

here's the new door (with self-made sign, translates to 'darkroom'):

a peak at the dry side and a detail of a remnant of the room's first purpose:

the wet side (with painting stuff):

and finally, the newly painted room, to be used as a place for relaxation and as a small gallery:

There's still quite a bit of work to be done, but at least you can let people in again...
    I'm also open to suggestions, if anyone has ideas for improvement.
    -Jannis

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin