Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,247   Online: 790

Page 105 of 130 FirstFirst ... 5559599100101102103104105106107108109110111115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1291

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice darkroom scinysnaps.Those look like nice tongs you've got hanging there,are they plastic and do you like them and where did you get them?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    Nice darkroom scinysnaps.Those look like nice tongs you've got hanging there,are they plastic and do you like them and where did you get them?
    Thanks Mike, they're just regular Paterson plastic tongs. They are ok, but if you press too hard they can break. I guess places like Freestyle would carry them..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok scinysnaps,wasn't familiar with them,my bamboo tongs are falling apart.

Mike
    Last edited by mike c; 08-24-2010 at 02:17 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: sp

Shooter
    Medium Format
    No worries Mike...
    From Freestyle:

Paterson Print Tongs (2)
    Model: 2341
    Price: $7.49
    Manufacturer: Paterson
    Product Details:
    Precision-molded plastic tongs with side panels for a better grip. Plus, the notched sholder latches onto the tray rim and won't slip off into your chemicals!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well they won't bust the bank,thanks for the info,today I just got the catalog from Freestyle.
    Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by scinysnaps View Post
    A mish mesh of borrowed, used and hand me down parts. Only the sink is new...
    Wow scinysnaps! I am truly jealous of your sink! (I never thought I'd say something like that.) Nice darkroom!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scinysnaps View Post
    Ah, just got my local ironmonger to fabricate it. Of course I had to give him a good drawing and measurements. Cost me around USD160.00
    That's a fine looking sink. Do you have the sink drawing available for sharing?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeter2010 View Post
    Wow scinysnaps! I am truly jealous of your sink! (I never thought I'd say something like that.) Nice darkroom!
    Hahaha thanks.. Better not let your spouse ( if you have one ) hear that statement...!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by chioque View Post
    That's a fine looking sink. Do you have the sink drawing available for sharing?
    I don't have it any more, but I'm sure I could draw it up again quite easily and post it here if you want..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi guys

First time poster here. After years of using digital (still do for most paid work) I've returned to film (mainly 120 BW) and have built a darkroom in a 100-year old barn opposite my studio. You can see the pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dbcpstu...7624700573309/

Although the total refurb cost a fair bit virtually everything in there was donated for free. The enlargers, lightbox, trays etc came from a local college and other photographers who, sadly, would have thrown them out. Even the metal sink and worktops were free!

The walls are a bit bare and the refurb has literally only just been completed so it'll evolve and change over time. If anyone has any suggestions for improving things I'd love to hear them.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin