Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,919   Posts: 1,556,497   Online: 1263

Page 112 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1262102106107108109110111112113114115116117118122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1291
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    In the photo you can see were I hang my films to dry (4x5 drying in photo), Blumfield Masterprinter 4x5 enlarger behind wardrobe. Sheet film, dark slides, paper, kept in draw; underneath the draw-jugs, measuring cylinders and film tanks kept on shelf. On other side of room De vere 507 (now used instead of Blumfield), chemicals stored on bench next to this enlarger. At the back of the room a Meopta Magnifax 4. Paper developing trays + tongs etc kept under the bench near the hi-fi system. Bathroom next door for water and processing films.
    Note: 2 blackout blinds, and there is a third one behind me. At least the darkroom blinds make it fairly quick to black out the room. See you can still have a bedroom AND a darkroom (she who must be obeyed will not let me have a room for just photographic purposes - but as I have managed to get 3 enlargers in there

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is an awesome thread. Thanks for all of your posts. There are a lot of great ideas here.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've no water supply in mine but it doesn't really hinder me much to be honest. It needs a few tweaks but it works ok.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks good!-plenty of room..
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks as though you have plenty of space although I wouldn't be able to stand up at the enlarger.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A new edition so I can print 6x7 and it's a color head too so I hope to get some Crystal Archive and RA-4 chems at some point:

A new dinosoar looms large in the darkroom crop by Harry Pulley, on Flickr

For now I can still prints lots of B&W

New paper stash and bigger Paterson by Harry Pulley, on Flickr

Pictures taken with Fuji FP-3000B in the Mamiya RB67 ProS NPC Land Polaroid back.

And yes, I need to move that safelite above the enlargers. It isn't plugged in now for obvious reasons.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I finally finished converting my 80 year old bedrock basement. I first built a workbench topped by an old counter top I got from a kitchen remodel a friend and mine worked on. I included a shelf underneath using chicken wire. I did this to have a place to allow clean wet equipment and prints to dry. This part I've been using since September developing C-41 film. In the past week, I have completely blacked out the space and started experimenting with color printing on my Beseler 23DGA Dichro.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have had an upgrade in the darkroom so here's a photo of the new Omega D2:

[IMG][/IMG]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    New darkroom! I've been building this for the last six months. The plumber will come on Tuesday to hook up the water mixing panel and the drainage pump, and then I'm ready to go! Still have to install safelights and ventilation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010288_skalert.JPG   P1010289_skalert.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I took a couple of shots of my darkroom using Ektar 100.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin