Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,007   Posts: 1,524,569   Online: 1004

Page 117 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1767107111112113114115116117118119120121122123127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1291

Shooter
    Medium Format
    After years of bathroom labs, here is my future permanent garage lab (under construction).

Still not finished, to do : plumbing, electricity and "close the box".

Dimensions : 2.34x0.98m² (total) ; 0.94x0.53m² (for the man)

I forgot : expected capabilities : only BW, negs up to 6x9, enlargements up to 30x40.

Next project : use the whole garage for huge enlargements (enlarger horizontal, processing of vertical paper with sponges - I already did this years ago)

Paul (Is there a contest for the biggest and the smallest lab ?)
    Last edited by polka; 06-26-2011 at 04:28 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    got a fancy mini fridge stand that works very well as an enlarger caddy.. still using a wet table.. quite comfortable now with all of the extra space in the half basement of this split level.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5911239052_c175811d3b_z.jpg   5910681791_310a494bd8_z.jpg   5910718953_005c6da332_z.jpg  
    "Where is beauty? Where I must will with my whole Will; where I will love and perish, that an image may not remain merely an image."

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Good find on the stand. I like the deep drawers on it; looks very handy!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow. I went through some 70-odd pages of this thread and I'd like to thank all of you for sharing your experiences and know-how - it is a great help for those like me, who "stand on the threshold of their future darkrooms" and would like to make their darkroom (almost) the best room in their house .
    I hope that in a couple of weeks I could chime in with some pictures of my new darkroom, which is now very desired - after long time of squinting in the bathroom and with the 4x5 enlarger lying sadly under some shelves...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    And So It Begins.

I have finally got something that's shaped like a darkroom. Still some bits and pieces to add here and there. But she's finally got a head of steam.

Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    And So It Begins.

I have finally got something that's shaped like a darkroom. Still some bits and pieces to add here and there. But she's finally got a head of steam.

For some reason your image isn't showing up, maybe it's my stupid iPad. Anyway congratulations on your new darkroom. Just moved and will start building my darkroom soon.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    For some reason your image isn't showing up, maybe it's my stupid iPad. Anyway congratulations on your new darkroom. Just moved and will start building my darkroom soon.

Roger
    Instead of an image file, it should be a link:

http://www.apug.org/gallery1/showima...1858&c=517

Rom
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dear all,

When i came to apug to introduce myself i said that i have a 30 square meters lab but i do not remember if i said that we live inside of it..

Your labs looks very professionnal, here is mine, not as well as yours but i am proud of it .

Cheers

Rom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sans titre-1 copie.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My "antinumeric shelter" is finished and was first used on Aug. 11th 2011 (that is yesterday). Viewing the results, I decided I will no longer scan and inkjet-print B&W.

Actually a revival, I owned all the stuff you can see (enlarger, basins, etc.) long before I had a computer. My Krokus is aged 40. But I just modified it, as you may notice, so that it will move smoothier, by adding a weight (from an old clockwork) and a pulley (from my old "Meccano").

Paul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    this is mine...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin