Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,332   Online: 1048

Page 120 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2070110114115116117118119120121122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1291
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Did you transport the Durst horizontal? How did that go?
    Yes, I brought the Durst with me. I moved it myself rather than having the movers do it to make sure it didn't get damaged. I'm installing sinks and plumbing right now so the Durst is sitting in storage until I get things finished. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll get some pictures of the finished space put up here. Can't wait to be up and running again.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Just did an update of the darkroom. We just finished our Fall class, it was a lot of fun.

http://www.roberthall.com/Darkroom/index.html

Let me know what you think.

R
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hall View Post
    Just did an update of the darkroom. We just finished our Fall class, it was a lot of fun.

R
    I think it looks fantastic. And huge! Must be a great place to work in.

Trond

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Robert,

Is the wooden slatting in your sink fixed or movable?

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hall View Post

R

Holy cow! If I buy my own plane ticket... can I come play for a day?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I can pull it out in sections, Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    Robert,

Is the wooden slatting in your sink fixed or movable?

Tom
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Here is a shot of my darkroom. It is a small walk-in closet with my DeVere 5108 8x10 enlarger and Jobo tanks. All processing of film and prints actually happen on a Jobo CPA-2 and Chromega roller in the spare bathroom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Davis View Post
    Here is a shot of my darkroom. It is a small walk-in closet with my DeVere 5108 8x10 enlarger and Jobo tanks. All processing of film and prints actually happen on a Jobo CPA-2 and Chromega roller in the spare bathroom.
    Your definition of "small walk-in closet" must be totally different from mine, if you can fit-in a 8x10 enlarger in it

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwysiwyg View Post
    Vitamin D, I believe. Your body would cease absorbing calcium and you would collapse into a pile of brittle bone fragments.
    An honorable way to go.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My darkroom has a fairly small footprint of 5 square metres (about 55 square feet):

Colour safelight with #13 filter and 15W bulb, b&w safelight with 3 layers of Rubylith, film stash, bulb stash & various bits and pieces, Fujimoto 450 M-C, lightbox, RRB 20x24", Gossen Labosix, Minolta Color Enlarger II currently under repair, RRB 10x12".

Ultra Endura 42" from 2004, Ilford box containing Crystal Archive 14x20s cut from a roll, cutting arrangement feat. Kaiser Proficut 3 sitting on a working surface on top of the sink which can fit three 17x21" trays and is drained into a large bucket, fresh Ultra Endura 42", Crystal Archive 20", Jobo drums. Processing of 30x42s and soon 36x50s is done with a drainage pipe in the adjacent room, a former bathroom.

Three 25x31" trays made out of plywood, epoxy and polyurethane. They just about fill the width of the darkroom laid next to each other on top of the sink with a little extra space to exit the room. Any suggestions on the best developer for Warmtone FB paper?

d_rookie
    Last edited by darkroom_rookie; 11-28-2011 at 07:17 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin