Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,127   Online: 982

Page 14 of 130 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819202464114 ... LastLast
    Images
    That sounds great, Troy. The design and construction of it should be a hobby in itself for a while but just think how nice it will be to have your own custom, dedicated darkroom when it is finished.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy Hamon
    The challenge in our country is the winter weather... . Because one thing is for sure...I don't want to be building it in winter.
    Troy, my hat's off to you. I complain about temperature fluctuations here in Vermont, but Alaska?? You da man!
    Robert Hunt

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    took long enough but here are a few digital attachments that Les McLean did today of my darkroom space. It is not normally this neat.

lee\c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails darkroom 1.jpg   darkroom 2.jpg   darkroom 3.jpg   darkroom 4.jpg  

Images
    Lee, wow. Now I know it's true. Everything IS bigger in Texas.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Oh gee, Lee, is that Les's hat hanging on the D2?
    "If I only had a brain"-Some badly dressed guy made of straw in some movie I think I saw

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lee: How many enlarger's can one person use?! Do I count FIVE?!

Or do you have a mad collecting obsession with them...or maybe an enlarger rental service??? I had to find enough room to squeeze my one little Beseler 23C into...you darn near got a parking garage for enlargers....LOL

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Unfortunately, I do have a mad obsession with them: I have SIX enlargers; two Durst L184 with condenser heads, two Durst L138s, one ZBE Sentinel, one Leitz Focomat IIC. My darkroom is 10x10x8 and I do not have the room for all of them. And guess what? I am looking to add a Durst L1840 and a Focomat V35 some day! And that means knocking down a wall and expanding the darkroom.

I'll put up some pictures some day when I get myself a digital camera.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Argentic
    I’m on my sixth darkroom in a significantly downsized house/condo, so I know of what you speak. A suggestion: How about some “fold-down” plasic drying screens on what appears to be a vacant wall?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    claytume
    "The first thing that strikes me about all the darkrooms pictured so far is the tidyness of them, ..."
    Yeah, I noticed that! I've been saying I'll clean the darn thing up for months.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    "rimshot" = When the drummer strikes the rim of a drum with a drumstick, producing a loud, abrupt sound.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin