Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,094   Online: 1014

Page 33 of 130 FirstFirst ... 23272829303132333435363738394383 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller
    Looks very well thought out Mark.
    Thanks Dave,
    I like to think so - I've managed to cram quite a bit of gear in there.
    The main thing that helps is the Nova processor. At a pinch, I reckon I could use a 20X16 processor, but they are £££.

Oh for space like Troy has to play with. Sigh. Still my premium bond might have come up...
    Mark Pope
    Swindon, Wilts
    UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Nice to see all your hard work coming to fruition Troy; but it's far too clean, and tidy to be a working darkroom. I'm sure you are going to enjoy using it.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The Nova slot processers are a great space saving device Mark. You will just have to keep watching eBay for a 20x16, I've not seen too many drift by though.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format

meet bartholomew

meet bartholomew. bartholomew comes from a historical line of Beseler 67s dichros, and being one of the oldest ones, he is fortunate enough to have an XL column. bartholomew just arrived in canada two days ago and has since waited in the living room while we relocated the cupboards and built a shelf for his column. bartolomew's shipper didn't do a very good job packing him so he arrived with a bunch of broken bolts, a broken foccusser knob, and some bent parts. his baseboard was cracked and warped because the previous owner had thought it a good idea for bartholomew to sit around in a moldy garage. after much grunt work and a little TLC, bartholomew was (almost) back in just like new shape and ready for a home where he would be treated with the respect he deserves. bartholomew just got mounted about an hour ago and was put through some simple motions to make sure he works alright. bartholomew needs a bit more work, some aligning, a bit of drilling in his base so his power cord is out of the way, some black stuff on the walls around him to block reflections, (any suggestions?) and some new accessories like a footswitch to turn him on and off along with a metronome so he can ditch that lame gralab 300 timer. he also needs a 6x6 negative carrier and a 35mm carrier that isn't full frame. bartholomew just got paired up with a swingin' 50mm El-nikkor f2.8n and an 80mm El-nikkor f5.6n. Due to bartholemews attachment some inches above the counter, bartholomew's smallest print is roughly a 6x9" with his 80mm lens, and his biggest print on the baseboard is just about 16x20 with the 50mm lens, but he should be able to do 20x24's if he really wants to! thats alright though, because bartholomew was always a bit more of a showoff than the others. bartholomews owner is used to using expensive and smooth 4x5 enlargers but bartholomew is pretty rock n roll so he doesn't care so much. seeya bartholomew
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad Bartholomew has found a good home!
    Mark Pope
    Swindon, Wilts
    UK

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ever so slowly getting things in order. a larger sink with temp controls and 3 faucets is going to be stolen from another grad's studio (who does 100% digital), need to bring in the enlarger, a futon, and misc. items like the printer and scanners and what-not. Still, it's head-and-shoulders above the combo bathroom/bedroom i was working out of before.

Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Did Jackson Pollock do your paintjob Jeremy?
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by arigram
    Did Jackson Pollock do your paintjob Jeremy?
    haha, it was the previous tenant--but i kinda dig the feel and hope to have it covered quickly with workprints and such.

also, i had a limited window of opportunity for using a truck and needed to get stuff up there
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Even my darkroom's nearly finished now-well apart from the plumbing & electrics & a few other details As the great Morrissey put it " I just might die with a smile on my face after all"......... Now if I could only get my hands on a Kodak tray siphon....
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try Silverprint http://www.silverprint.co.uk The last time I looked, I'm pretty sure they had them listed in their catalogue.

HTH
    Mark Pope
    Swindon, Wilts
    UK

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin