Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,885   Posts: 1,520,577   Online: 1026

Page 49 of 130 FirstFirst ... 39434445464748495051525354555999 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

darkroom photos

hello everybody,i want to reply to this post,how do i up load my photos(from my pictures folder)onto this thread?hope this makes sense,english is not my first language either,i'm a proud Welshman!!
    diolch.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by du a gwyn View Post
    hello everybody,i want to reply to this post,how do i up load my photos(from my pictures folder)onto this thread?hope this makes sense,english is not my first language either,i'm a proud Welshman!!
    diolch.
    Black and white eh... croeso i chi!
    I am also Welsh but welsh is not my first language, I am sure you will understand this.
    To upload your photos you need to resize them in Photoshop to 650 pixels at longest side and then "save for web".
    Click on the "Gallery" tab in Apug and then "My Photos" which will appear under the Gallery tab when you have selected it.
    Click on "Upload my Photos" and follow the on screen instructions. On the "Browse" button that appears find the photo that you saved for the web that you wish to upload.
    This is one way that should work.
    If you have problems then ask again.

Hwyl,
    John.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by du a gwyn View Post
    how do i up load my photos(from my pictures folder)onto this thread?
    Near the bottom of the screen where one replies to a thread, there is a button for "manage attachments". This is where you attach photos to a post. It's easy.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    du a gwyn:

David is correct. John would also be correct, if you were a subscriber (subscribers have full use of the galleries here).

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Did not notice that you are a member, Matt is correct that you have to be a subscriber to have access to the galleries and upload photos there.
    Have a look at subscribing, it is really reasonable and there are many advantages to becoming a subscriber.
    Regards,
    John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

My Coal mine...

This is my garage. It's a mess to say the least. There is light leak everywhere, so daytime is for van Dyke and nighttime for traditional printing and so on...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN9797.JPG   DSCN9798.JPG   DSCN9805.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

My Darkroom

Ok well when I was 23 I embarked on building this darkroom.
    it was the first time i had built a darkroom myself.

The first image is my two enlargers one is a 2000W durst CLS 300 10x10" for printing colour and the second is an Ilford Multigrade head on a durst 1200.

The second image is of my jobo processor and some table space poking in there.

The third image is of one of my sinks and chemicals and film reels and stuff

The fourth image is of my Kreonite Promate 24" colour paper processor, my revolving door and my kodak LVT 8x10" film recorder

In Image 5 you can see my minilab printer, a c-41 leader feed processor
    and the replenishment tanks for my Tecnolab E-6 Dip and Dunk processor

image 6 you can see the drying cabnet of one of my E-6 dip and dunk processor, my Kreonite pro mate colour paper processor my revolving door and
    naughty me my optronics colour getter 2 (8x10) drum scanner on the floor.

I have 2 other rooms in my darkroom with other equipment like my black and white processor, an ilfochrome processor, lightboxes for cutting film, film fridge, a few roll boxes for storing paper rolls, silver recovery unit, and a section of digital equipment i kinda didnt show hehehehehe. I love my toys. If anyone wants to see more rooms of my darkroom send me a message.

so anyway this is a sneak peek into my dark little abode.

~Steve
    The Lighthouse Lab
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails darkroom1.JPG   darkroom2.JPG   darkroom3.JPG   darkroom4.JPG   darkroom5.JPG  

darkroom6.JPG  
    Last edited by Stephen Frizza; 01-04-2008 at 05:06 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Stephen,

Not bad! The only thing you need is a massage table in there. Did you buy everything used or win a lottery? Very nicely done.
    Jerold Harter MD

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I saved my pennies from about the age of 14 and bought most things second hand.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Same here-only ever owned a handful of new stuff...and thankyou digital too!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin