Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,764   Posts: 1,516,300   Online: 1083

Page 5 of 130 FirstFirst 12345678910111555105 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Oh, btw, did I tell you that my darkroom has a toilet seat?
    It was part of the room I converted and even though it is "buried" under the wet table
    it is there and I think its "functional" too!
    Handy for an emergency with all those liquids flowing and the door shut tight...
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Images
    Arigram, be sure to give it a flush once in awhile. We have one in the house that doesn't get much use and occasionally it dries out. If the trap dries out, it will let bad gases into the room.
    Watch for Loose Gravel

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    My small one person darkroom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DR1.jpg   me.jpg  
    ~John~
    --------------------------
    www.johnbrewerphotography.com
    There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here's mine. The wet side is 8' long; the dry side is 6'8" and the room width is also 6'8". The wet side can accomodate 16x20 trays, but only three at a time making multiple bath processes an interesting logistical conundrum. I use the LPL4550XLG most often anymore since I'm doing more LF than MF, but the 23CIIIXL is great for making contacts and for flashing paper when it's not being used for enlarging. The third photograph is of the oil filled space heater and the rubber mat floor covering which is exceptionally comfortable to stand on. Since the darkroom is on the ground floor (which is a walkout basement) that we've converted into Susan's art studio, I have to use an 'up' pump to drain the sink....but it works extremely well, and is only on intermittently. There's a walkman and two self powered speakers as well. Man I love being there!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails darkroomwet.jpg   darkroomdry.jpg   darkroomfloor.jpg  
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK That's it if you guys keep posting these wonderful pictures of darkrooms I'm going to have to either win the lottery or find myself a rich sponsor (sponsor = mistress).

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    "OK That's it if you guys keep posting these wonderful pictures of darkrooms I'm going to have to either win the lottery or find myself a rich sponsor (sponsor = mistress)."

Funny, I was looking for a darkroom sugar daddy...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmoo
    "OK That's it if you guys keep posting these wonderful pictures of darkrooms I'm going to have to either win the lottery or find myself a rich sponsor (sponsor = mistress)."

Funny, I was looking for a darkroom sugar daddy...

Well it's all in the name of art

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    "Well it's all in the name of art."

Who's Art?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmoo
    "Well it's all in the name of art."

Who's Art?
    Well there's one here but ..... I will deny I said that ..... it wasn't me it was my fingers LOL

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here's my small darkroom. 3m by 2m, so there will be no felines swung in here. This one is new and about twice the size of the one I used to have. Don't know what I'm going to do if I ever decide to enlarge 4 X 5 negs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JWA Darkroom 1.jpg   JWA Darkroom 2.jpg   JWA Darkroom 3.jpg  
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin