Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,514   Online: 1214

Page 70 of 130 FirstFirst ... 20606465666768697071727374757680120 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Here's my very small darkroom. It's a cupboard under the stairs, enough room to stand, but the enlarger is very low because of the sloping ceiling. I've got a Meopta Opemus 6 with the Meograde head. The Nova slot processor is a God-send, without it I wouldn't be able to print as there's no room for trays and my wife would object to the smell (I'm right next to the sitting room). There's no running water (so I use a bucket) and no electricity (I run a cable under the door). I'm sure many could not work in such conditions, but I've been without a darkroom for four years and I'm really happy about this little place:

Oh, and the film is NPC160 which I foolishly got processed on the high street and it came back with drying marks. Seems like a nice film, though, but what can you tell from a scan?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks to fellow APUG user, Peter Spangenberg, I have a nice light table in my darkroom. All these years I had used a little 8x10 light box.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I realized it has been a few years since I posted my darkroom pictures. I have had a few significant upgrades, so I have some recent pictures.

Overview:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Negative Handling Area with drying cabinet on left. Stock of empty negative sheets. Densitometer and sensitometers.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I set this Minolta enlarger up just for the kids to use.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These are Omega D5500s. One is set up for Minox, 16mm and 35mm. The other is set up for 6x6cm, 6x9cm and 4x5"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I keep my Omega negative holders in these hanging folders.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here is the main counter, set up for printing. That old print dryer is to dry the test prints. I used to use a microwave, but this old print dryer is smaller and works just as good. Final prints are dried on screens. The print washer is a Nova 20x24. It is bigger than I need, but it was cheap.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I keep the Jobo under the counter. I can't process negatives and print at the same time, but I couldn't concentrate on both activities at once anyway
    Last edited by ic-racer; 03-08-2009 at 04:38 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is the Durst 8x10 enlarger.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin