Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,081   Online: 798

Page 84 of 130 FirstFirst ... 34747879808182838485868788899094 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bateleur View Post
    Thank you, Dan. I was worried about that too, so my first "exposure" was one of 10 minutes or so of a sheet of paper placed in the easel with just a coin in the center, the idea being should there be any interference by the safe light I would see some grey about the edge of the coin - and see a white border too. After processing the sheet was pure white. Phew!

Regards
    Charles
    If you flash or fog the paper first then the test will be more sensitive.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    If you flash or fog the paper first then the test will be more sensitive.
    Hi Dan,

Good suggestion, I'll give it a try!
    Regards
    Charles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thought I'd do an update with a few changes that have come about. Changed to a jobo atl and added a durst 184 w/ omega f color head. Have a few more things to get situated but should be done for a while, maybe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails drkrm.jpg   drkrm2.jpg   drkrm3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fantastic darkroom!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Images View Post
    Have a few more things to get situated but should be done for a while, maybe.
    Pegboard! A clever idea I may have to borrow for my darkroom. Thank you for sharing.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrastique View Post
    There have been several updates since last time.
    HOLY SHOIT!! Several updates indeed.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    David... regarding your EARLY setup. OMG... those were the days. I remember COUNTLESS hours painfully holding my water while trying to concentrate on my printing. But that was when I was just a young lad between the ages of 13 and 18. Later, I didn't have the room in my little apartment and after that the wife (wicked witch of the west) never put up with any of my hobbies but now that I'm alone I have all the room I need and, as Mel Gibson put it, "FREEDOM!!!".

Hey... maybe I'll have the 120 ft2 storage shed plumbed and convert that into a DR. No wicked witch to say "no".
    Last edited by Mike1234; 09-27-2009 at 06:12 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by argentic View Post
    A few months ago I started converting an old granite stone barn into a teaching darkroom. Is anybody interested in following this process online here, giving suggestions going along? Or should I start a new thread here? Or a blog elsewhere?
    I started a blog on my barn conversion into a state of the art darkroom here.
    Wilbert
    http://www.photovergne.com
    Cours photo en Auvergne

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Nice darkrooms!

I have just started preparing our guest toilet for use as a darkroom. First, I will use it to develop film and some contact printing, but aim at getting my old enlarger working again...It's really small (10 sq.feet / 1 sq. metre, but will work out ok I hope. One good thing is that it is well ventilated.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Robert Hall, what is that the ATL-2300?
    I have that as well. "Ain't it Cool?"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin