Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,450   Posts: 1,643,631   Online: 981

Page 95 of 130 FirstFirst ... 45858990919293949596979899100101105 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Steve, that is fantastic! Thanks for showing us. Its really nice to see 'the real deal'

One thing seems missing. No Jobo? What are you using for B&W film processing?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Steve,

Fabulous darkroom. I suspect it is not your first.
    Jerold Harter MD

Shooter
    Multi Format

exposing room

I meant to post this years ago now - when this thread began... (it WAS that long, no??). This is the exposing room for our lab where we host workshops here in LA. But it began life as my personal darkroom. It's fairly modest in resources/space - but it's designed to eke every possible bit of usefulness out of a fairly small space (exposing room is 5x9 feet, lab is 12x22 feet. Enlarger is 4x5 DeVere wall-mounted with a removable table - the floor is a vacuum easel. Accomodates prints up to 50x60 inches.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    note: the niches in the wall normall hold extra lenses, neg carriers etc etc but the photo was taken just before that stuff was installed.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I don't use Jobo, i am not confident with the drum idea, what if it leaks? etc....
    I process all my film via dip and dunk or by hand.I can and do have the equipment to dip and dunk black and white film however I love to process black and white by hand simply because different clients prefer different developers to suit their desired outcome. I feel this and dip and dunk is also the safest method of film process, I have not uploaded all the images of my darkroom in a few days I shall show some more.
    "Its my profession to hijack time" ~ Stephen Frizza.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeroldharter View Post
    Steve,

Fabulous darkroom. I suspect it is not your first.
    This is my second darkroom.
    "Its my profession to hijack time" ~ Stephen Frizza.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, this is my darkroom. I don't have running clean water and waste water comes in and out in buckets but other then that, I am very happy with my setup. It suits my needs very well. I hope to ad a sink someday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN1993.jpg   DSCN1996.jpg   DSCN2002.jpg  
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I also have an Omega DII that I use for 4X5 that is not pictured because it is outside this area but besides that, this is my setup.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm jealous of all you guys. At least I have a bathroom large enough to set up a folding table for the trays though.

I would LOVE to build a darkroom, even small, in some future dwelling of mine.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here is my first darkroom. Equipment has been collected over the years, but only recently I was able to acquire an 8x10 enlarger (Durst CLS-2000). Before I discovered the 8x10 enlarger, I had planned to install on the counter a 5x7 Zone VI and a 4x5 Saunders LPL enlargers. I may still set them up on my dry area counter top.
    It is a work in progress and will change as I start using it. I also hope members can provide constructive suggestions.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3-21-10.Wet-area.jobo.print.jpg   Dry-area.11+-feet.paper-saf.jpg   Print-mounting-&-Neg-cleane.jpg   8x10-CLS-2000.BIG.jpg   Wet-Area.3-13-10.lg-sink-&-.jpg  

Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin