Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,886   Posts: 1,520,619   Online: 1051

Page 99 of 130 FirstFirst ... 498993949596979899100101102103104105109 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    IC Racer.
    The floor is coated with a BASF product called Master top 1080 it is a 3 part pack that makes 5 liters. It is applied with a brush or roller and is acid, oil and chemical resistant. It is not a paint.
    I had my father help with the gutter and fascia,I had an electrician do the power and a friend help with the ceiling sheets, otherwise I did it all myself. I made the frames, stood the frames pitched the roof, clad the walls, insulated the walls roughed in the power. Fixed the roof sheets. Painted the walls floor and ceiling and also made the cupboards. It is 3mm out of plumb and 4mm out of square. I have enjoyed the task very much and are looking forward to actually using it.
    Pat
    What grain............................................. ...............
    Oh sorry, I forgot you don't shoot Large Format
    Large format Pat.

http://www.largeformatpat.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The L184 looks like some sort of exercise machine with out the bellows and head!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by largeformat pat View Post
    IC Racer.
    The floor is coated with a BASF product called Master top 1080 it is a 3 part pack that makes 5 liters. It is applied with a brush or roller and is acid, oil and chemical resistant. It is not a paint.
    I had my father help with the gutter and fascia,I had an electrician do the power and a friend help with the ceiling sheets, otherwise I did it all myself. I made the frames, stood the frames pitched the roof, clad the walls, insulated the walls roughed in the power. Fixed the roof sheets. Painted the walls floor and ceiling and also made the cupboards. It is 3mm out of plumb and 4mm out of square. I have enjoyed the task very much and are looking forward to actually using it.
    Pat
    You are using a B.A.S.F. chemical on your floor. Now use Agfa materials for your photos, take Bayer to combat the headaches from the chemical fumes, and you've got most of I.G. Farben represented in your darkroom. Careful that you don't accidentally use a little something called Zyklon B to keep pests out!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    A mate said when he saw it, " where do they drop the gas in"?
    Large format Pat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have had a number of darkrooms over the years, and since retired, and getting the bug again I was making do till my wife kicked me out of the bathroom, I have been without one since, but recently I acquired a nice bunch of darkroom equipment from an estate, which filled all the gaps I had. so now My computer office goes, I am building into a 9x12 room. It will be a bit crowded, as it will support an Omega 6x6 condenser, Omega 6x7 dicro, and a Bessler 4x5 condenser. I will have a sink that will support 4 16x20 trays plus washer, and a Jobo processor. according to my design layout it will all fit with ample storage if so it will be the coolest darkroom ever...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hey,
    Stack the trays, and have fun. I would like to see the pics.
    Pat
    Large format Pat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My DIY bathroom darkroom:

- - - -------------------------------------- - - -
    mattbellphoto:
    @ Blogspot
    @ Flickr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just be careful you don't mix up the mouthwash with something else!
    Randy S.

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.

-----

http://www.flickr.com/photos/randystankey/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This last winter I upgraded my darkroom. Major changes were installation of a water control panel and tile floor. I bought another shelving unit to make use of the space under the stairs. I finished painting the stairwell also. I have another safelight on its way to go by the 8x10 enlarger.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I set up my drying cabinet with a removable shelf, so I can dry eight 8x10s at a time (now that I have two 2850 drums).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin