Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,954   Posts: 1,522,787   Online: 953

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: focomat V35

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by baachitraka View Post
    Nice blog, but I wonder what does those red, green, blue, yellow and pink paint marks represent. I presume its dodging and burning but I cannot figure out which one is what.
    Yes, dodging and burning, represented in a primitive way. Which is which is explained in the text, which admittedly wouldn't mean a lot to many outside Turkey. Most of it is burning, though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ooze View Post
    Which is which is explained in the text, which admittedly wouldn't mean a lot to many outside Turkey.
    Google chrome does automatic translation - I understand most of it

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Darko, Congrats!
    May it serves You well, at least a few hundred years

Quote Originally Posted by NB23 View Post
    I own the V35. Quite the Cadillac (Mercedes for Europeans)!
    However, I don't use it muchnext to my Ic and IIc because of the subpar diffuser rendition versus the Condensers.

But I agree, the V35 is so easy to use!
    NB23, are You sure, that Your are having a non modified V35?
    V35 have a hybrid light source, not diffuser.
    The hybrid light source is one of the features that makes V35 the ultimate tool for 35mm.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have the latest... Still, the Ic and IIc are better for me. I still love the V35, very hard to argue about how well it's made.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pstake View Post
    If it's not too much trouble, would you mind posting a couple photos of the red filter and how it attaches? Mine came without and I'd like to find a way to "make" my own.
    Here are the pictures. As you can see - red filter attachment is so fragile that it broke during transport. But I don't see that as a big problem , it will be fixed easily.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0012.JPG   IMG_0015.JPG   IMG_0016.JPG   IMG_0017.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Darko!

Quote Originally Posted by darkosaric View Post
    Here are the pictures. As you can see - red filter attachment is so fragile that it broke during transport. But I don't see that as a big problem , it will be fixed easily.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pstake View Post
    Thanks, Darko!

no problem

more photos on auction where I got this focomat:

http://allegro.pl/leica-leitz-focoma...576544415.html

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by NB23 View Post
    I own the V35. Quite the Cadillac (Mercedes for Europeans)!
    However, I don't use it muchnext to my Ic and IIc because of the subpar diffuser rendition versus the Condensers.
    If you're developing negatives for use in condenser enlargers then, yes, you might not like the results coming from the V35 so much. But if you develop to a higher gamma for the V35, the results will be great.
    The Online Darkroom
    www.theonlinedarkroom.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by darkosaric View Post

...hey, Darko, did you manage to fix your broken red filter? If so, how did you go about it? Yup, I have managed to break mine in the same area - spoke to several people about this issue and it looks like a weak point in the design.

Please let me know your solution. Thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Curious, I have removed the red filter below the lens on my enlarger. Thought it was only useful for dodging and burning contact prints. What do you use the red filter for?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin