Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,716   Posts: 1,514,789   Online: 839

Shooter
    Large Format

Base/Stand for a Durst M600, DIY Ideas?

I recently purchased a box of stuff including a Durst M600 enlarger. It is complete except for the baseboard and stand which attaches to the column.
    Trying to find the stand, or baseboard with stand is nearly impossible. I'm thinking of rigging something together using wood but was wondering
    if anyone had any better ideas? I don't need it to be detachable and it doesn't have to be pretty. I just need the column securely mounted and level.
    Wall mounting isn't an option, unfortunately. Even more unfortunate is that my ex has my Omega D5 with every mask and all enlarging lenses.
    2500 Miles away from me. So 5x7 contact prints and the occasional 6x4.5/6x6 enlargement it goes..

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated, aside from "Buy a whole new one" (which I may do at some point, i'm just a poor guy..)
    Thank you in advance. I missed this place.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How big around is the column? Is this the part you are missing?

Search for "T-bracket" Here is some aftermarket Jeep part that may work depending on the diameter of the column:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11209-lg.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	57042
    Last edited by ic-racer; 09-12-2012 at 01:40 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    1.3" give or take, that seems very similar to the column that is supplied with the enlarger. Similar concept, same shape (pretty much). It seems to be the same column bracket as the M300 or M301 (I forget and can't keep track). If that is something that I can order or find at a store.. that would be fantastic (ie. EXACTLY what i'm looking for. Even if I have to break the dremel and drill out, I don't care. Awesome)
    Thank you!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin