Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,655   Online: 629

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kjsphoto
    Ok,

I just got my supplies today and I am getting ready to head back into the darkroom!!!!

MY problem is I have no idea how to use the VC Zone VI head I got. How to you set it to a grade 3 for example and then how to you set it for grade 5, 1, 2, etc...

Thanks,

Kev
    Kev, let me have your email address and I'll send you a guide to the Zone VI VC enlarger grade settings. It was prepared by Rod Dresser who also uses a Zone VI and I've used it for the past few years and found it very useful. My email address is les@lesmcleanphoto.demon.co.uk
    "Digital circuits are made from analogue parts"
    Fourtune Cookie-Brooklyn May 2006

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Kevin - If you will send me you e-mail addess, I will attach a file that provides you with all the settings for various grades as well as index as you change from one grade to another.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin