Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,954   Posts: 1,558,031   Online: 1120

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mesh View Post
    Thanks very much Michael - PM sent.
    Sent

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Thanks very much everyone. Michael: really appreciate the PDF mate. I know a fair bit about this lovely beast now but... I still can't get the lens off and it isn't mentioned in the manual or any of the links. If anyone actually uses a V35 I'd really appreciate a heads-up. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mesh View Post
    Thanks very much everyone. Michael: really appreciate the PDF mate. I know a fair bit about this lovely beast now but... I still can't get the lens off and it isn't mentioned in the manual or any of the links. If anyone actually uses a V35 I'd really appreciate a heads-up. Thanks.
    Screws off, m39 thread. Nothing out of the ordinary. Not reverse threaded or anything.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Thanks pstake - I just needed a bit more force ;-) Gave it a quick clean and blow. No fungus but a bit of haze so will try and get it cleaned sometime. Thanks everyone.

Shooter
    35mm

Leitz V35 enlarger questions

I've just seen this thread,or I would have replied sooner. I have a V35 with 40mm and also found it difficult to remove. It just needs some force whilst holding the lens mount still. The Ilford Multigrade paper includes a data sheet with filter values specifically for the colour head on this enlarger. This is what I use and it seems to work. There was a variable contrast module available, but they don't appear often(without the enlarger!) and when they do, they are expensive. I hope you enjoy using the V35. It is a superb enlarger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin