Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,234   Posts: 1,532,936   Online: 1010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman View Post
    Regarding the Ilford 500 control panel, what would you say was lacking? What do you really consider a benefit from using the RHstopClock 500?
    Well, my controller wasn't working properly, so a replacement was welcome. But, I love the split grade feature, working in f-stops instead of seconds, the footswitch, automatic test strips, auto drydown compensation, the ability to program in burns and dodges - plus all the other cool features. None of it is really "necessary," but it does make me more productive in the darkroom. Take a look at the website and some of the videos and you'll see what I mean.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    We have a Ilford Multigrade 500 H Enlarger and Control System with a Durst Laborator 1200 enlarger head but are missing the 3 mixing boxes. We have been looking on ebay and asked around but have not seemed to find any. Does anyone have the dimensions for these mixing boxes especially the 4 x 5 because we were thinking of making our own.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    For L 1200:
    4x5 box is 143mm W x 118mm D x 160mm H.
    MF box is 89mm W x 77mm D x 132mm H.
    35mm box is 51mm W x 39mm D x 126mm H.

On all mixing boxes the little feet that hold the bottom of the mixing box the correct distance from the negative are 24mm from the bottom. The lamp holes in the sides of the box are 24mm W x 32mm H. The holes are 79mm from the bottom vertically and are centred horizontally.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Have you tried with lightwave?
    http://www.lightwaveservicing.co.uk/
    They made a De Vere adapter for my 500h system and I was pleased with the job.
    They offered me to make difussion boxes, but I already had them all.
    I had a great experience...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Fotografi Godsbanen View Post
    We have a Ilford Multigrade 500 H Enlarger and Control System with a Durst Laborator 1200 enlarger head but are missing the 3 mixing boxes. We have been looking on ebay and asked around but have not seemed to find any. Does anyone have the dimensions for these mixing boxes especially the 4 x 5 because we were thinking of making our own.
    PM being sent to you with contacts to 3 people who actively sell spares and may help you maintain your Ilford 500H system.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin