Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,942   Online: 785

Shooter
    Medium Format

Will a SIXNEG carrier work on a Durst M670?

I've just been given a used Durst M670. The negative carrier seems to be missing a few parts. It's called the sixma apparently. I'm not too sure. The only negative carrier I could find on ebay was the SIXNEG. Would that work on a Durst M670 head?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I had the same issues a few weeks back when I got hold of a M670, it came with a UNINEG carrier but no masks. I looked everywhere for the SIXMA and SIVOMA but couldn't find them. In the end I got hold of a SIRIONEG 6x6 carrier with all the bits and it fitted perfectly.

I found this while researching....scroll the very bottom for the different carrier configurations - the naming conventions are a nightmare !

http://www2.durst.it/shop/pdf/consumer_e.pdf

The sixneg isn't listed and after looking at it on ebay it seems be a different construction entirely from the 2 carriers I have.

hope this helps

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The SIXNEG is for the M600, which is a much older 6x6 enlarger (though also very nice in its own way).

-andrew

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin