Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,741   Posts: 1,515,564   Online: 958

Thread: Durst M670

Shooter
    Multi Format

Durst M670

Hi all,

I have just purchased an unused Durst M670 Colour on fleabay but have not yet collected. The seller is vague about the accessories, (probably selling for someone else) saying that it comes with everything as when new. Does anyone know if a Vegacolset 67 and 67 neg masks were included with the enlarger when sold new, or were these an extra order? Thanks.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi mike, when I bought my m670 new back in '83/4 it definitely did not come with 67 masks. It came with 35mm masks only, and I also got 66masks as extras thinking I would never need a 67 mask. It also was not sold with a power supply either, but it is pretty useless with out it so I guess this one is sold with it.

I made my own 67masks with the help of some friends that have the right tool. It was based on the 66 mask, made from Aluminium sheet, polished and anodised black. I started with cardboard masks, not such a great idea.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Andy, I thought I might have to get hold of the masks, but was hoping that the enlarger head that comes as standard will be ok for 6x7 negs. Not too sure about that.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just as a follow up to my own post, it seems that the MF kit was offered with some M670 sales, but most were sold separately. The kit consists of a Vegabox 667 diffusion box and the masks for 645, 66 and 67 negs. Durst sure made things complicated with their obscure nomenclature!

Mike

PS I've been fortunate in that my seller has the Vegabox 667

Shooter
    Medium Format

Durst 670m

Hello , iv managed to purchase two incomplete Durst enlargers a Color head 601 And a 670 M BW , im looking for a Sivobox 66 & a Vegaset 67 . . is there a magical warehouse stocked with old durst parts from the 70's and 80's , iv looked high and low , there ain't much out there . . any help appreciated

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin