Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,288   Posts: 1,535,359   Online: 762

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    you didn't take any photos of your jam packed car did you ? would be cool to see

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I tried with my phone but the sun was shining too much on the screen and it got way misframed. The trip was whirlwind, leaving Denver 5 pm on Thursday and arriving back in my driveway at 10 am Sunday. About 2200 miles round trip. Slept in my car at Nebraska rest stops on both Thursday and Saturday nights, Friday night at my daughter's place. I took film only for portraits of her (she's about 8 months pregnant) and Laostyle17, and packed the cameras so I couldn't even get to them during the travel.
    All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. Choose the one that has heart.

Don Juan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    WOOoooooooooooooo HOOOOOooooooooooooooooo! Nice grab!
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That sounds a little like my instance. I had to pay a little for what I got but it was 2 pickup loads full. 9 enlargers, 3 print washers, trays, box full of enlarger lenses, paper stacked up to my waist level high, etc. etc.
    I stored a lot of it but I don't think I'll need anything for a long time.

You did good.

Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i write a column in the ogden, utah, newspaper and have mentioned often my interest in photography, so this sort of thing happens regularly. So far I've turned down complete darkrooms, but two complete 35mm camera outfits showed up in the last two weeks alone ...I'm looking for photography students to endow at weber state university.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The good thing about apug is that you can always accumulate stuff and find people who would appreciate it if you didn't end up using it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What a wonderfully serendipitous moment... and how I envy you!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin