Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,841   Online: 1086

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use XTOL replenished for both. Do not reduce the rotary processing time.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use T-Max and T-Max RS without problems (as well as D76, depending on the film.)

I use the Jobo recommended 5 minute pre-soak and start with the manufacturer recommended times for inversion, if times for rotary are not published. Little change is necessary. I often end up with slightly shorter times but that's true of inversion too as the published times are often for a bit more contrast than I'm looking for.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip P. Dimor View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum, i've been gone for a LONG time.
    I like Rodinal. Heck, I LOVE Rodinal. Now it's.. something else.
    Anyhow, I was thinking of WD2D (I love PMK Pyro but with rotary it never worked well for me)...
    I like developer that is dilutable and relatively inexpensive.
    I shoot 5x7 and 120/6x6. I'm not opposed to replenishing (I used to replenish Acufine, but that was 120 in tanks)
    Any thoughts? Sorry if I sound like a newbie, it's been 2+ years since i've gotten back in to the swing of things.
    Rollo-pyro also sounds good.. *shrug* I like acutance, but really I don't even care so much at this point.
    I use D76 at 1:1, but if you like acutance, why not stick with Rodinal at about 1:50?

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    D-23

Shooter
    Multi Format
    D-76 always worked for me
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toro_mike View Post
    HC110!! Cheap as heck, can be diluted to any dilution from syrup, syrup lasts forever and has worked great in my rotary tank and hand tank systems! It is my go-to developer (I've even used it for paper in an emergency with good results)...
    +1, but haven't tried it with paper.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin