Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,945   Posts: 1,585,839   Online: 1013

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jobo Equipment

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Although the Jobo Expert drums are wonderful to use, many people use the BTZS tube system and swear by it. It is definitely a (much) cheaper alternative, and you could build your own.

I was always wondering on how to bundle 5-10 of those tubes together in a similar fashion as the Expert drums. The thin walls of the Expert drums have a benefit for temperature uniformity, but for (near) room-temperature processing that may not be an issue.

Honestly, I still can't get past the irony how a plastic drum like the 3010 sells north of $400.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FritsM View Post
    Honestly, I still can't get past the irony how a plastic drum like the 3010 sells north of $400.
    It seems ridiculous, but after you see how they are made, and what they actually look like inside, it starts making sense, and they are no longer just a plastic drum.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format

jobo 3010 drum

I'm going to buy the 3010 drum. However am I reading in some forums that you don't want to use HC110 developer? I mix mine as I need it.

Thanks
    lexG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin