Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,776   Online: 1039

Shooter
    Medium Format

Beseler/Minolta 45A Enlarger Focus Problem

Hey guys, Having a bit of a problem with my new enlarger the Beseler/Minolta 45A, The exposure etc seem to work but the focus button does nothing nor does the remote display an error, anyone know whats going on?
    Minolta X-700, Nikon FM3A, Mamiya RB67 PRO-S

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jgwetworth View Post
    Hey guys, Having a bit of a problem with my new enlarger the Beseler/Minolta 45A, The exposure etc seem to work but the focus button does nothing nor does the remote display an error, anyone know whats going on?
    I think the focusing bulb burned out. I think the 45A has 3 bulbs for exposure and 1 for focusing.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan Tran View Post
    I think the focusing bulb burned out. I think the 45A has 3 bulbs for exposure and 1 for focusing.
    I have tons of extra bulbs it came with any idea how to tell what bulb is the focus and replace it?
    Minolta X-700, Nikon FM3A, Mamiya RB67 PRO-S

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do you have the manuals? If not, I can post them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The focus bulb will not be behind a filter like the other three. The bad bulb will also likely have burn marks inside where the electrodes gave up the ghost.
    Gary Beasley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin