Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,054   Online: 851

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thinking of Ebay weirdness, I just saw someone who had re-listed (for the fourth time) an item where they RAISED the price after it failed to sell three times. Um... if it didn't sell at $399, it sure as shit ain't gonna sell at $449. Especially when not enough time has passed for the old listing to drop out of my Watch list.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well I'm the guy that bought the £17.50 portable Russian Enlarger and am really happy with it. Better quality obviously lies elsewhere but this machine is perfect for setting up a makeshift darkroom with my 8-year-old nephew and showing him how my interest in photography started out. He loves it. I have no control over fuel or postal costs but to buy an enlarger for the price of a few rolls of film I have no complaints :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin