Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,097   Online: 1166

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Durst F60

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Lens

Congrats, sounds like a great deal. I have a 100mm 5.6 Componon S that needs a new home. PM me or email me at lightwisps@yahoo.com if you are interested. It is in excellent condition and I simply have no need for it. Don

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Best just to get an enlarging lens with standard 39mm leica thread. Confused about the reference to M 30 thread.

Jon
    Quote Originally Posted by T.A.M View Post
    I was recently given a Durst F60 Enlarger. I set it up and everything is working very well! However, it did not come with a lens. I do already have an Emitar/S 4,5/80 lens. The thread screw on this lens is to big, and does not fit! What do I need to mount onto the enlarger so I can use this lens? Or is it easier to just get a lens that has the required M 30 thread screw?
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin