Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,527   Posts: 1,572,392   Online: 1117

Shooter
    Medium Format

Beseler/Minolta 45A More Problems

Well after finally getting my color processors set up and mixing my chemicals I decided it was time to try making a print on my 45A. But for some reason whenever I press the color key on the remote nothing happens, Im unable to adjust the color at all and thus my prints come out super red. I replaced the flash tubes so I have no idea why its doing this. If it helps I don't have the analyzer, Do you need the color analyzer for the enlarger to work properly?
    Minolta X-700, Nikon FM3A, Mamiya RB67 PRO-S

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well I seem to have gotten the buttons to work, After opening up the remote I found most of the button contact points were covered in some black goop stuff so i scraped it off and cleaned the points with rubbing alcohol. Now off to fix my Thermophot that isn't heating!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Wow - just the remote!

Good fix.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hello jgwetworth
    Where have U found light bulbs for this head?. I've felt that this might be the finest color head made, but have given up one ever using one due to to the unavailability of bulbs.
    Awaiting your answer w/ bated breath, Jay Drew

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The person I got the head from had a supply of extra tubes, And you can buy them on ebay for around 50 bucks a pop, or there is a brand new head for sale right now for 250 or something like that that has tubes, and yes I LOVE this head.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin