Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,490   Online: 935

Shooter
    ULarge Format

Help with building a serious darkroom for LF and ULF

Hello and greetings from Sweden!

I have recently joined and helping to head-up an artist cooperative where it looks as though we will be building a new facility if all goes as planned.

The photography department currently has 3 crowded darkrooms with various enlargers from 35mm to 4x5. With my joining I will be adding my Durst CLS 1840 and DuPont-Howson Apollo UV plate burner for Pt/Pd printing. http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/...apolo-plus-_JM Now if all goes as planned the building in which we reside will be gutted giving us the possibility to plan our new space!

I am curious if anyone here has any tips and ideas to help us in the planning?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Check the "darkroom portraits" thread for ideas.
    Post pictures of your darkroom as you build it. You should get a lot of suggestions.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin