Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,847   Posts: 1,582,784   Online: 837

Shooter
    Multi Format

Question: Kaiser SystemV - mounting lenses

I have a VCP6002(4460) Kaiser enlarger.

I just obtained a nice clean (and inexpensive) Componon-S 80/4 for it ... but being a bit of a dim bulb, I find the Kaiser manual slightly ambiguous about how I should mount it.

In the attached clip from the manual, am I correct in thinking that the image on the right (as we look at the clip) shows how I should orient the adapter ring for 75mm+ lenses (and thus my Componon) ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kaiserlensmount.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    After receiving a PM, I realise that had I given this a few moments thought I should have been able to work this out for myself.
    so: rhs for 75mm+, lhs for 50mm or less

Shooter
    35mm
    Hey) If you have figured out your question, may be you can help me. I want just change lens on kaiser 6002. I can not remove lens. I read the same manual, it said "first unscrew the centering ring (92)"... So, just unscrew? I can not do it, I don't think I need to put a lot of force for it.. May be there are some additional steps?..
    Anyway, thank you.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The more squeeging force you will apply to rings of that kind, the more likely they will bend and stick even more.

Give it a try wearing rubber gloves or using a rubber sheet to grip.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin