Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,455   Posts: 1,570,569   Online: 829

Shooter
    Multi Format

Another stupid RCP 20 question

What does the white momentary contact switch do?

Thanks, J
    Last edited by Jim Rice; 11-17-2012 at 09:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't know what it does but it isn't a stupid question. It's just a question.
    Norman is an island.Time and tide wait for Norman.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Tim, the german manual I hinted you at says (#12): Taster für Temperaturkontrolle
    Which means: Momentary Switch for Temperature-Control

From what the text says, I get the idea that you pre-set the temperature at the temperature dial, switch on the processor and by pushing that switch switch on the lamp inside the on-off switch. When the lamp does not switch on when pressing that momentary switch, the pre-selected temperature has been reached.

Only switch on the processor when filled with water.

You could type down the text of the manual and feed that to an automated translator. That should give some usable result.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cool. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That is right!!! You had to push the switch to check the glow status of the temperature indicator so it would not glow all the time and potentially fog the paper. It's use is intuitive, and I forgot all about it.
    my real name, imagine that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin