Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,290   Online: 768

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    I found a near-new Beseler 45V-XL on craigslist. However, I used one of the "all of craigslist" search engines, which looks at many (all?) local craigslist sites. The enlarger I purchased was 5 hours away from me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

+1

Quote Originally Posted by fotch View Post
    Craigslist. Ebay, search by how close to you they are, ask seller if you pick up can you save on the shipping charge. If so, might be worth bidding on.
    No matter what you do, don't buy it new. Buy used and you can save an enlarger from ending up in the scrap pile.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Here and the LF Forum.

John Powers
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    35mm
    Not relevant for the OP, but in case anyone sees this thread from the Netherlands then Marktplaats is very useful. There seems a long stream of perfectly usable Meoptas and Dursts for medium-format, and the occasional bigger enlarger too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin