Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,808   Posts: 1,581,502   Online: 1076

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This head looks very neat!! Are you considering building and selling a Beseler 45 version? The line would form behind me if you did.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cardiomac View Post
    Thanks.

It works with any Bluetooth 4.0 IOS device. That includes the iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, the latest iPod, the third and fourth generation iPad, and the iPad mini. Android devices are not supported.
    For those of us who don't choose to live in the iWorld, an Android or other low cost option would be very nice.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    For those of us who don't choose to live in the iWorld, an Android or other low cost option would be very nice.
    Sorry, it's out of my hands. The Bluetooth hardware manufacturer provides API's only for iOS software development so even if I wanted to write for Android I couldn't. Moreover, Google provides no native Android software support for Bluetooth 4.0 and only a couple of recent devices even have hardware support. Those that do provide only minimal, proprietary, third party support that is often broken with Android software upgrades. With the high degree of fragmentation among Android devices, creating apps that work on a majority of devices in the market - while depending on specific hardware being present in such devices - is difficult at best and impossible at worst.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rather extensive PM sent. Apologies for the length...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great work! Pity that it doesn't work with Android devices. How about a version which could be connected to a conventional timer, with some additional controls to set the grade?

Trond

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would love to have a LED light source for my Beseler V45

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another longish PM sent...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Trond View Post
    How about a version which could be connected to a conventional timer, with some additional controls to set the grade?

Trond
    Seriously! I'm not giving up my f/stop timer ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David Brown View Post
    Seriously! I'm not giving up my f/stop timer ...
    Same here, I can't imaging replacing my StopClock Professional with a mobile device touch screen interface.

Trond

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm trying to keep an open mind but even if the iPhone did work as well as my RHDesigns analyser 500 .... I don't want to be called when I am in my sanctuary. I would LOVE to have this LCD technology though so I don't have to bear under that Ilford 500 fan - that never goes off (even though it is supposed to) So count me in with the optimists that there may be a version compatible with the RHDesigns timers or analyzers.
    Good luck!
    To find the answers .... Question them!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin