Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,432   Online: 817

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Denis, I picked up a Jobo CPP2 with bottles and tanks on APUG for $150US shipped. I think that you are giving up too easily.
    Does it mean that you would be willing to spend about $500 plus postage to Europe and back for refurbishing the processor you bought?

If not, then that's exactly my point

Shooter
    Multi Format
    And there is nothing available in Europe?
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There was no need to refurbish the processor which I bought.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    There was no need to refurbish the processor which I bought.
    I think there is some misunderstanding here.

I was planning to offer refurbishing service for failing JOBO processors. After a lot of deliberation and looking for available parts which could be used, plus a very close look at the postage costs, I decided that such a service would not be economical - which you indirecly proved, since you bought yours (in a good working condition) for $150 - which is waaaay below what I would charge for refurbishing - and when you add the shipping costs, you see that it's a service which would be way too expensive.
    So, in a nutshell, I decided NOT to offer such service, on the grounds that it would be too expensive.

Regards,

Denis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis P. View Post
    I think there is some misunderstanding here.

I was planning to offer refurbishing service for failing JOBO processors. After a lot of deliberation and looking for available parts which could be used, plus a very close look at the postage costs, I decided that such a service would not be economical - which you indirecly proved, since you bought yours (in a good working condition) for $150 - which is waaaay below what I would charge for refurbishing - and when you add the shipping costs, you see that it's a service which would be way too expensive.
    So, in a nutshell, I decided NOT to offer such service, on the grounds that it would be too expensive.

Regards,

Denis
    Sorry, I had not read all the posts in the thread. My apologies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin