Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,504   Posts: 1,543,470   Online: 945

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have a durst 606 that someone who wasn't using it anymore gave me and it works great. (I just looked it up and it's one of their older models ...late 50's era model) I have to agree with the others...go for it.
    Last edited by cepwin; 12-01-2012 at 03:40 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I guessing you got it from Nicole, sounds exactly as her setup
    Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas
    http://imaginarymagnitude.net/

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Have you got it yet?!!!

Steve.
    It was late at night when I sent the guy an email, just woken up, ill know in a few hours!

Southern Forest Region, Western Australia
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Do what the man says, I prefer other machines, but what I can offer is relatively local advice, help with odd bits of stuff currently lurking under my d'room bench. That is if you accept Quinninup as local. If you are planning a trip to the Southern Forests soon give me a call or email

Interestingly there are new darkrooms being set up in Manjimup and Denmark (the one in WA), so I would recommend a new APUG group be set up for exhange of equipment and help between people who want to use silver jelly. This includes mixing processing solutions from raw chemicals and alt' processes like cyanotype and gum bichromate

john@jbaphoto.com.au
    9773 1288

http://www.jbaphotocom.au

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Doh, someone beat me to it. Just so Im ready for next time. How do 138's etc compare with the LPL? What about the standrard durst heads as compared to the ilford.

I just want to do this once.
    Last edited by snaggs; 12-03-2012 at 12:25 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin