Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,697   Posts: 1,669,683   Online: 891

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Trond, maybe you could ask Slavomir at Fomafoto?
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just a comment on those leds. I bought 3 of the bigger size ones for a 11m2 room and they are very very dim. I had to add a couple normal red safelights. Considering the high price I don't think they are a good value at all.

Vania

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Vania View Post
    Do you thing I would need two for a 12m2 darkroom (one for the sink one for the enlarger)? Or could one be enough?
    It will depend heavily on what color your walls are. Light colored walls will require less safelight illumination. My darkroom, which has medium-grey walls and is about 3/4 as large as yours, has two Kodak beehives with OC filters 2 meters above my 3.3meter sink (one light over each end) and is adequate for my needs. The enlarger is opposite one end of the sink, and even when the easel is in my shadow cast by the safelight, I can function adequately. Many workers prefer near-white walls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin