Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,110   Online: 845

Shooter
    Multi Format

"4x5 Berkey Omega Universal Prolab"

Hi,
    I am looking for a 4x5 enlarger, and I am talking to this guy who has Berkley omega and he wanted me to give him an offer, i dont know how much is this exactly in the used market today.any advice about the price and about this enlarger?

below is the email i receive from him...

"4x5 Berkey Omega Universal Prolab condensor type head. The support is from another enlarger I used to own, but fully compatible with the head. The old enlarger was also an Omega dichroic diffusion type head. Does only black and white, but works fine. There are 2 lenses: 1 5.6 135 mm and a 5.6 150 mm., both Kreunach componen-S."

Mark

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi Mark,

A more difficult question than you might imagine. Here is a closed ebay listing that went for $81 (no lenses or film carriers).

Condition matters as well. Assuming everything works but is pretty well used, and all you are getting is the enlarger and the two lenses (assuming the condenser setup is complete) I would offer $125. You might learn something from how this auction turns out.

Good luck,

Neal Wydra

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Neal...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin