Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,972   Posts: 1,523,583   Online: 914

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Analyser Pro users

Hello all of you,

I'm interested who of the Apug members are using the Rh Design Analyser Pro.
    Which enlarger do you use with?
    Which papers do you use with?

And last, but not least: did you already do your own home-made calibration.
    And would you share this calibration experience with us?

Many thanks.
    Fred

btw: Have a nice and peacefull 'new year' celibration!

RH Analyser Pro users

Hi Fred,
    The RH Analyser Pro works like a charm with any paper and enlarger. You just have to calibrate for each paper with that particular enlarger.
    My very detailed instructions for calibration are posted on the RH Designs website. The process is exacting and you do have to be careful not to make mistakes. With practice full calibration, speed and contrast, of all 7 grades including 00 with a new paper will take about 90 minutes. Allow double this first time.
    Happy printing.
    AndrewS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fred,
    I use an Analyzer Pro together with a Durst L139. I use it for all kinds of papers, including color. You can already find some posts on this issue here. If you have specific questions, please ask.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fred, I use the Rh Design Analyser Pro with an Omega D3V, Kentmere, Agfa and Ilford ranges as well as Zone VI Brilliant.
    BTW Andrews instructions are excellent and worth looking up.
    Best, John.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fred,

I use an Analyser 500 which is a version of the Analyser Pro designed specifically for the Ilford 500 Multigrade system. I've not yet fully nailed down a calibration scheme, but I'm on my way. Once calibrated, however, the unit is exceptional. My first test exposure using Ilford Multigrade IV RC (for which the meter comes factory-calibrated) was dead on. All I could say was, "wow!".

Mine shares duty between a Leitz Focomat IIc and a Durst 138S, each fitted with the Ilford 500 head.
    My Verito page

Anyone can appreciate a fine print. But it takes a real photographer to appreciate a fine negative.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin