Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,597   Online: 702

Shooter
    35mm

Thermaphot ACP 305

Hi,

I don't know, if it's the right place for this to be asked, but I hope so. I afforded a Thermaphot ACP 305 RA-4 processor from someone, who didn't know anything about it but only resold it.
    My problem is, that it has all together eleven tubes coming out of it or places, where now broken and lost tubes had been. Five of them (the left ones one the picture) are for draining the five tanks, but I can't imagine, what the others are for.
    Can someone tell me, what i should connect to them or even has a manual? Would be great. Thank you for your efforts.

Kay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-01-06-0540.jpg  

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You still can buy a manual at Thermaphot.

Two tubes (in/out) are necessary for the final rinse via a cascade system, unless you prefer a washless stabilisation mode. See the folder on the ACP 305.
    Last edited by AgX; 01-06-2013 at 01:27 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Which folder do you mean?

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry, did not mean to be enigmatic. This one:

http://www.thermaphot.de/acp/pdf/acp305.pdf

(English version: http://www.thermaphot.de/us/acp/pdf/acp305.pdf)

And it may be that you got the version that enables automated replenishing.
    Last edited by AgX; 01-06-2013 at 04:01 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have already read that document, but I can't find any information about those tubes.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No, but in the text the rinse with fresh running water and the replenishing is mentioned, you need tubes for this, aside of the draining tubes you mentioned.

5 baths = 5 draining tubes + 5 inlet tubes

It's getting warmer...

Shooter
    35mm

So I assume, the two coloured tubes are for replenishing the development chemistry and the transparent ones for fresh water supply and draining.
    If I set the replenishing ratio down to zero, can I just leave twe two coloured ones hanging down?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin