Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,054   Posts: 1,561,286   Online: 1199

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by fotch View Post
    I can live without my phone for a few hours and would leave in out of the darkroom.
    +1

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Re the clothespins - I stopped using wooden ones years ago, I had some like you described, but I don't like the idea that the wood can soak up and store impurities (they do discolor after a time). I'm probably overworking that, but that's me. I use plastic clothespins, drill a hole through one side of the finger end to the other, and run a small length of rubber insulating tube (smaller than 1/8th inch) across the two holes, then string them up with the grabbing end down, and oriented like you want them for prints. It takes an hour to do it, but lasts forever.
    See the attached. (you can see one of the old wooden ones in the back endm along with some extra tubing)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pins1.jpg   Pins2.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Gosh, it must be a digital thing. I never have any light leak problems with my analog phone.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof_Pixel View Post
    Gosh, it must be a digital thing. I never have any light leak problems with my analog phone.

Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by fotch View Post
    I can live without my phone for a few hours and would leave in out of the darkroom.
    I too turn off my phone when I am in the darkroom
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin