Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,546   Online: 1090

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    You didn't mention what exposure time you consider to be too short, but is 10-15 seconds about what you are seeing? Is the bulb designed for 120v and being run at 240v?

Of course, it is possible that you want a minute of exposure time in order to dodge precisely - maybe an alternative to the ND filters is to make a 20" print with all the adjustments you want and then to re-photograph it, making a more or less straight print of the copy-neg.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I bought a 0.9 ND wratten gel filter on ebay for $1 and simply laid it on top of the rear element of my enlarging lens. Works great. It is a large 300mm Componon-S, so the 3 inch filter works well, for a smaller lens I would trim it down to size.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin