Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,971   Online: 1063

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Images
    Not the bottom of the tube at the side of the negatives that are at theside closest to the floor when filling. I know exactly where the water line is in my tube. This is with 12 oz of developer. I am afraid to try to use less for four sheets of 5x7. I am moving back to trays right now. If you are not having this problem then I might be doing something really wrong. I am using pyro cat 2:2:100 for dual purpose negs on AZO and UV stuff. Maybe I am using too strong a solution for the developing method.

Hell, I don't know.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't know. The only difference between my 8x10 and my 11x14 tanks is a little length. It's wierd you're getting big differences.

Images
    could I get away with 200ML of solution in my 11x14? Seems like not nearly enough.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin