Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,909   Posts: 1,521,569   Online: 803

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

BTZS DIY tubes - need photos

After searching all of the BTZS DIY tube threads, it seems everyone forgot that a picture is worth a thousand words. Lots of plans and descriptions, but no pics.

Anyone care to post a few quick pics of their developing tube set ups? Thanks!
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Here you go, these are 57 tubes. The first set I made had end caps that where slight domed so I glued ring of PVC on the ends so that they would stand upright. Then I found caps that are flat so I made a second set. When you buy your pipe check the inside for smoothness, it varies with with different manufactures. I ended using Prime Conduit brand. I also chose PVC because it is heavier than ABS and spins better in the water bath. These are made with 2" pipe and fittings. Not sure if the 1 1/2" Genova caps (for 45)are flat or not.

Roger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Last edited by Roger Thoms; 02-02-2013 at 03:18 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Spelling

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    See http://grahampatterson.home.comcast....lfdevelop.html for the ones I made for 4x5 work. These are intended for inversion agitation, not rolling, but they are daylight processing.
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    Here you go, these are 57 tubes.
    That's perfect. Just needed a good visual on these. Thanks, Roger.
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hey, no problem, just made these, so your timing was good.

Roger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin