Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,276   Online: 827

Shooter
    35mm

Wing Lynch Model 5 help

I just picked up a used Wing Lynch Model 5 but it looks like the power supply is bad. The fuses burn up as soon as I plug it in to the house AC (with nothing else plugged into the power supply). Does anyone have an old W-L 5 that they're parting out or know of anything I should look at to try to fix mine?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kerry, can you send me a picture of the ps? I seem to recall there was a huge difference between the 4 and 5. also, if you can take a picture of the label on the power supply it might be helpful.

erie

Shooter
    35mm
    Here are some pics of the power supply. I've got a temporary work around installed right now (picked up a 12VDC power supply off of the auction site and wired it into the processor power connectors) but it's probably not meant to be plugged in and running continuously like the actual W-L power supply.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	power supply assy.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	231.4 KB 
ID:	64804

Name:	inside power supply assy.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	295.1 KB 
ID:	64806

Name:	transformer assy.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	250.3 KB 
ID:	64805

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin