Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,205   Online: 851

Shooter
    35mm

Beseler Motor Base stopped working in reverse mode

My Beseler Motor Base stopped working in reversing mode tonight. It still works in continuous mode.
    is this something I can fix myself ? if so, what do I need to do ? what could have happened ?

Here is the exact one I have for reference:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BESELER-DELU...item4851b3d34a

Thanks for the help,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I actually modified mine to only spin one direction. develops just as evenly and the tank doesn't slip on the backspin.
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    That happened to mine, and spraying some contact cleaner into both switches fixed the problem. With the history these roller bases have had and all of the leaking drums they've suffered through, the electrical contacts usually have a healthy dose of corrosion built up.

Jonathan

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I rewired the one I have so the secondary switch on the front reverses the motor. Works great.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EASmithV View Post
    I actually modified mine to only spin one direction. develops just as evenly and the tank doesn't slip on the backspin.
    +1

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin