Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,906   Posts: 1,521,418   Online: 1002

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Deville nice B&W processer

Anyone out there have experience with a Devill processer? It's a hand cranked roller system for large rolls of B&W prints.
    Thanks, Rich

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes! Its not wort the money! Han roll the paper instead! Use tight and thin gloves is the trick!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Simon,
    Could you tell me why it's not worth it? Are there downsides to using it? We already have one but have not actually used it yet. Maybe I should tell you what we intend to use it for. The goal is to make 10x4 foot B&W fiber prints. It has 4 trays which would be enough for RC prints but we will have to make a few more for fiber and probably a full size sink for a final wash. It will be a big undertaking, but...
    Rich

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sorry for the late awnser and my bad spelling!

10x4 sound sweet! Its nothing bad about the crank its just if you dont have one and is thinking about buying one its not worth the money. It makes things easyer for sure having one. Myself makes 4x8foot prints and I just used the crank once to try. Just was not worth the money to buy new. If you have one i suggest to use it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin