Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,038   Posts: 1,560,673   Online: 991

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    These dollar store finds work great for me:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clothespins with hooks.jpg  
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Film drying clip recommend please

Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Whoa!!!! That's great!

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Film drying clip recommend please

You'll never guess what I saw this weekend at the "Vermont Country Store" on my mini weekend vacation this weekend!!! For only $5!!

Doubt I would have noticed this if I hadn't seen your picture Matt, so thanks!

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You are welcome.

Be sure that they grip firmly (I had one that didn't).

They are actually heavy enough to work for the bottom as well.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    You are welcome.

Be sure that they grip firmly (I had one that didn't).

They are actually heavy enough to work for the bottom as well.
    yea I'm not sure they are the same as yours, as they don't have a cheap feel at all and the springs are really really strong/tight, so I was very excited to find them, I think i'll still use the Paterson if I only have 1-2 strips of 120 as I really like the weight and how the film dries nicely with no worry of a drop of water sliding down from the pins... but if I have a lot I'll use these, they seem perfect for 35mm though. Thanks again.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I use these - not this exact one, but lots of very similar out there.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Curtain-Ho...item35c579e13f

They DO mark the film/paper as they have a strong grip, however you can grip with 1/8" - 3mm of contact so the contact point is well outside the image area. I also clip one at either corner of the hanging negative strip to keep it straight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin