Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,621   Online: 1030

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

Film drying clip recommend please

Hi, I'm looking for cheap film drying clip that don't leave any mark on film. Can anyone post a link? Thanks

Shooter
    35mm
    I have metal clips with teeth that just goes into the sprocket holes, though I have no idea about the manufacturer since I bought them second hand, been trying to search on google without success.
    http://street-photos.net/ | http://felinik.com/ | http://www.facebook.com/jf.felinik

"The one with the most stuff when he dies wins"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyair View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for cheap film drying clip that don't leave any mark on film. Can anyone post a link? Thanks
    I use either buldog paper clips or wooden clothes pegs, they never leave a mark on either my film or paper
    Richard

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I use wooden clothes pins, the spring-loaded kind. No marks on the film, but I attached them to the unexposed film ends, not to the actual exposed frames.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use wooden clothes pins and metal binder clips. For 35mm and 120 I"m always clipping it to part of the leader that gets cut off anyways. If you are looking for non marking for large format negatives, I'm not too sure.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    wooden clothes pins
    usually from the dollar store.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

I used to use wooden cloths pins but they left sawdust/wood fiber debris... So I use the Paterson clips now for 35mm and 120/70mm and though they pierce the leader, that's cut off anyway, they don't leave streaks or drip water, are weighted, I'm a convert give them a try

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Patterson. They have little pins that pierce the film. Great for sheet film as they can hold the film securely by a corner without getting into the image area.

I find clothespins let the film slip.
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format

Flipped clothes pins. I also have a plastic clothes drying rack that is basically a rectangular grid with 20 something rotating clothes pins attached to it, I clip my film there and wooden pins on the bottom for weight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin